Q1 2014 Issue
The inaugural Q1 2014 issue of AECbytes Magazine was published in April 2014, and includes the following articles:
- BIM Docs
- AEC Technology Updates, Spring 2014
- Future City Competition
- Little Case Study - One Firm's Migration to the Cloud
- Revit 2015 - Enhanced Hidden Line Control and More
- Performance Based Design: Why Real-Time Feedback is Better Than Intuition
- AEC Exhibitor Highlights from Autodesk University 2013
You can purchase a digital copy (PDF or iPad version) or a printed copy of the Q1 2014 issue using this link.
Click here to return to the magazine index page.