Q4 2015 Issue
The Q4 2015 issue of AECbytes Magazine was published in January 2016, and includes the following articles:
- Automating Code Compliance in AEC
- Bentley Year in Infrastructure 2015 Conference
- The Power of a Pre-Linked ArchiCAD Template, Part 3 – Layout Book
- Firm Profile: Mortenson
- Building Information Modeling: BIM in Current and Future Practice (Book Review)
- Autodesk University 2015
- People Profile: Shawn Foster, Black & Veatch
- BuildingBots: Thoughts on the Future of the Building Industry
- Building Performance Analysis in Revit 2016 R2 with Autodesk Insight 360
- From the AECbytes Archives -- CORENET e-PlanCheck: Singapore's Automated Code Checking System
You can access a FREE digital copy (PDF or iPad version) or purchase a printed copy of the Q1 2015 issue using this link.
Click here to return to the magazine index page.