Q1 2017 Issue
The Q1 2017 issue of AECbytes Magazine was published in April 2017, and includes the following articles:
- GRAPHISOFT's BIM 2017 North America User Conference
- AEC Technology Highlights and Trends: From 2016 to 2017
- FenestraPro Premium: A Generative Tool for Façade Design in Architecture
People Profile: Finith Jernigan
- Autocase: Cost-Benefit Analysis of Sustainable Design
- Firm Profile: Louis Berger, Inc.
- Selected Projects from Bentley's 2016 Be Inspired Awards
- SITEOPS: Applying Optimization Technology to Site Design (AECbytes Archived Article)
- The Seven Keys to Best Practices for ArchiCAD (AECbytes Archived Article)
You can access a FREE digital copy (PDF or iPad version) or purchase a printed copy of the Q1 2017 issue using this link.
Click here to return to the magazine index page.