This review explores TonicDM, a new cloud-based project information management (PIM) solution that is focused on making PIM smarter, more efficient, and easier to use. Its PIM functionality is distilled into three main areas: email management, file transfers, and contract administration, which includes creating and recording submittals and RFIs.
This article, which was originally published in the Q3 2014 issue of AECbytes Magazine, looks at the AEC technologies implemented at Nikken Sekkei, a 2,400 person firm providing architecture, engineering, planning, and construction management services around the globe.
IES has launched its new Intelligent Communities Lifecycle (ICL)—new cutting-edge digital twin technology that connects distributed energy networks, renewables, master plans, building design, operation and retrofit.
SHoP Architects, a young, award-winning architecture firm with an innovative design approach, shares its perspective on AEC technology in this Firm Profile.
Paul Seletsky, AIA, an independent Digital Design consultant who was one of the pioneers in the application of AEC technology in architectural practice, shares his experiences and insights in this Profile.
Dan Stine, architect, author, and Revit expert, returns to tell us about the many new features in the new Revit 2020 release, including PDF import support, a new Path of Travel tool, SketchUp support, new advanced materials, and more.
- Transoft TORUS webinar May 23 | Presenting the unique benefits of the fastest path analysis tool and the adaptive roundabout tool. >>
- GRAPHISOFT announces the release of ARCHICAD 23. >>
- SCIA Engineer 19 – Design Accelerated! >>
- Abvent closes sale of Twinmotion to Epic Games. >>
- Microsol Resources webinar on May 21: What's New with AutoCAD 2020? >>
- Closing the gap between good data and the workflow - Introducing Solibri Product Family. >>
- ChamberSolutions Names Deltek the Preferred SMB Government Contracting Software for Chamber Members in the Commonwealth of Virginia. >>
- ElumTools Free Trial: A fully-integrated lighting calculation tool for Autodesk Revit. >>
- Vectorworks webinar on May 28: Algorithmic Design in BIM Software. >>
- Ideate Software to Lead Presentations on Revit Challenges and Showcase its Time-Saving Solutions at BILT ANZ 2019. >>
- Coming soon: IrisVR Prospect for Oculus Quest. >>
- ARCHVISTA: Editing and Viewing Imported 3D Objects for ARCHICAD Now a Reality with ModelPort 2.0. >>
- Newforma on-demand webinar: Best Practices for Email Management. >>
- ALLPLAN presents new version of its BIM solution Allplan Bridge for bridge construction. >>
- Aibel Selects Tekla for Major Oil and Gas Project in Norway. >>
- The ICL from IES is here! The new environmental digital twin for healthy sustainable communities. >>
- New BCF Managers for BIMcollab: Power and performance for large projects. >>
- Bentley Systems Announces Drummond Community High School Team as Winners in First Future Infrastructure Challenge: DEC Hyperloop. >>
- 3D Repo Adds Smart Groups, Native Revit File Support With Latest Release. >>
- BIM6x: ARCHICAD By The Beach - October 19 - 27, 2019. Registration now open. >>
- 4M IDEA19 new release: the new BIM Generation. >>
- CIBSE Design Summer Year and Test Reference Year Weather Data Now Available in Trimble's Sefaira Building Analysis Software. >>