This article captures a broad overview of GRAPHISOFT's 2019 KCC event, including details of the upcoming ARCHICAD 23, updates on BIMx and BIMcloud, the expansion of APIs and integrations, and the new partnership with Epic Games on Twinmotion.
This review explores TonicDM, a new cloud-based project information management (PIM) solution that is focused on making PIM smarter, more efficient, and easier to use. Its PIM functionality is distilled into three main areas: email management, file transfers, and contract administration, which includes creating and recording submittals and RFIs.
This article, which was originally published in the Q3 2014 issue of AECbytes Magazine, looks at the AEC technologies implemented at Nikken Sekkei, a 2,400 person firm providing architecture, engineering, planning, and construction management services around the globe.
Newtecnic, a multidisciplinary building engineering with multiple locations and projects around the world, shares its perspective on AEC technology in this Firm Profile.
IES's new Intelligent Communities Lifecycle (ICL)—new cutting-edge digital twin technology that connects distributed energy networks, renewables, master plans, building design, operation and retrofit.
Paul Seletsky, AIA, an independent Digital Design consultant who was one of the pioneers in the application of AEC technology in architectural practice, shares his experiences and insights in this Profile.
- Newforma Announces Autodesk BIM 360 Integration. >>
- iVN - The new integrated energy network design & analysis tool from IES. >>
- Deltek Case Study: Growing Environmental Consulting Firm, SWCA, Maximizes Profitability Using Deltek. >>
- Transoft Solutions webinar on June 20: ParkCAD | Conceptualize & design multifunctional surface parking lots. >>
- SCIA webinar on June 25: Economical and clearly documented steel and composite design in SCIA Engineer 19. >>
- Cove Lighting in ElumTools. >>
- Tekla webinar on July 3: Automated assembly for increased productivity in steel fabrication. >>
- Microsol Resources webinar on July 9: Top 5 Workflows for Precise BIM Data Management. >>
- Abvent releases Revit 2020 export plug-in for Artlantis. >>
- Ideate Software Launches Application to Streamline Revit Style Management. >>
- GRAPHISOFT customers among first to benefit from top quality data exchange with engineers thanks to IFC4 Certification of ARCHICAD. >>
- Save the Date for the Vectorworks Design Summit in April 2020. >>
- Bentley Systems SYNCHRO and TeamSystem CPM: "best in class" data integration for the 4.0 construction site. >>
- Introducing IrisVR Prospect for Oculus Quest: Standalone VR for the AEC Industry. >>
- ALLPLAN presents an update of its BIM Solution for Architects and Engineers. >>
- Solibri UK Welcomes Cadventure To Partner Network. >>
- New BIMcollab ZOOM 2.2: Large project? Bring it on. >>
- ARCHVISTA: Editing and Viewing Imported 3D Objects for ARCHICAD Now a Reality with ModelPort 2.0. >>
- 3D Repo Adds Smart Groups, Native Revit File Support With Latest Release. >>
- BIM6x: ARCHICAD By The Beach - October 19 - 27, 2019. Registration now open. >>
- 4M IDEA19 new release: the new BIM Generation. >>
- CIBSE Design Summer Year and Test Reference Year Weather Data Now Available in Trimble's Sefaira Building Analysis Software. >>