Newtecnic, a multidisciplinary building engineering with multiple locations and projects around the world, shares its perspective on AEC technology in this Firm Profile.
This review explores TonicDM, a new cloud-based project information management (PIM) solution that is focused on making PIM smarter, more efficient, and easier to use. Its PIM functionality is distilled into three main areas: email management, file transfers, and contract administration, which includes creating and recording submittals and RFIs.
This article, which was originally published in the Q3 2014 issue of AECbytes Magazine, looks at the AEC technologies implemented at Nikken Sekkei, a 2,400 person firm providing architecture, engineering, planning, and construction management services around the globe.
IES has launched its new Intelligent Communities Lifecycle (ICL)—new cutting-edge digital twin technology that connects distributed energy networks, renewables, master plans, building design, operation and retrofit.
SHoP Architects, a young, award-winning architecture firm with an innovative design approach, shares its perspective on AEC technology in this Firm Profile.
Paul Seletsky, AIA, an independent Digital Design consultant who was one of the pioneers in the application of AEC technology in architectural practice, shares his experiences and insights in this Profile.
Dan Stine, architect, author, and Revit expert, returns to tell us about the many new features in the new Revit 2020 release, including PDF import support, a new Path of Travel tool, SketchUp support, new advanced materials, and more.
- Bentley Systems SYNCHRO and TeamSystem CPM: "best in class" data integration for the 4.0 construction site. >>
- Ideate Software Launches Application to Streamline Revit Style Management. >>
- Aibel Selects Tekla for Major Oil and Gas Project in Norway. >>
- Introducing IrisVR Prospect for Oculus Quest: Standalone VR for the AEC Industry. >>
- Deltek Awarded 2019 Achievement in Customer Excellence. >>
- ALLPLAN presents an update of its BIM Solution for Architects and Engineers. >>
- IES ICL technology used across NTU's 250-hectare flagship Ecocampus. >>
- Microsol Resources: TechPerspectives at TECH+ NY 2019 on June 13. >>
- Transoft and Canada's Smart Cities Challenge. >>
- Solibri UK Welcomes Cadventure To Partner Network. >>
- New BIMcollab ZOOM 2.2: Large project? Bring it on. >>
- SERA Architects selects Newforma Project Center as its Project Information Management Solution. >>
- Toolsets for Success: 3 Prize-winning Designs using Vectorworks. >>
- GRAPHISOFT announces the release of ARCHICAD 23. >>
- SCIA Engineer 19 – Design Accelerated! >>
- Abvent closes sale of Twinmotion to Epic Games. >>
- ElumTools Free Trial: A fully-integrated lighting calculation tool for Autodesk Revit. >>
- ARCHVISTA: Editing and Viewing Imported 3D Objects for ARCHICAD Now a Reality with ModelPort 2.0. >>
- 3D Repo Adds Smart Groups, Native Revit File Support With Latest Release. >>
- BIM6x: ARCHICAD By The Beach - October 19 - 27, 2019. Registration now open. >>
- 4M IDEA19 new release: the new BIM Generation. >>
- CIBSE Design Summer Year and Test Reference Year Weather Data Now Available in Trimble's Sefaira Building Analysis Software. >>