The Aditazz Design Synthesis application has the potential to become a "smart" AEC technology tool, creating libraries of rooms for different project types that are pre-validated for code-compliance, making it easier and faster to design projects with highly regulated design requirements. It includes bidirectional integration with Revit, allowing the rooms to be placed in a Revit project and still continue to be monitored for code-compliance.
This article summarizes the key technologies relevant to the AEC industry that were exhibited at NVIDIA GTC 2018, including AI denoising for noiseless rendering, predictive rendering for improved decision making, collaborative 3D design using virtual reality, and intelligent video analytics for smart cities.
This is an excerpt from the book "Building Information Modeling: Automated Code Checking and Compliance Processes" by Dr. Nawari that was published by CRC Press on February 12, 2018.
Autodesk has just released the 2019 version of Revit, and Dan Stine, architect, author, and Revit expert, returns to tell us about the many new features in this release, including several user interface enhancements, support for levels in 3D views, the new material library with high resolution textures, MEP-related improvements, and many more.
In this article, Link Ellis describes the scope and functionality of a new free RFA & RVT Geometry Exchange add-on for ARCHICAD 21 from BIM6x, which enables ARCHICAD users to import Revit Families into their project and also allows geometry exchange between Revit and ARCHICAD.
- Firm Profile: BuroHappold Engineering
- BIM and Blockchain
- Solibri Model Checker
- Construction Planning and Execution with BIM
- Tekla Structural Designer
... and more!
The digital version is FREE. To read the magazine online or to download a PDF or iPad version of the latest issue, use this link.
- Deltek To Host Multi-City Tour Showcasing Technology, Transformational Trends, and Best Practices for Architecture & Engineering Firms. >>
- GRAPHISOFT Introduces BIMx Presenter. >>
- Register for Microsol Resources online event on June 5: What's New with Revit 2019?. >>
- Tekla Webinar on June 6: More Productive Tools for Formwork and Pour Planning - F.A Wilhelm works faster using Tekla. >>
- Increase model quality using BIMcollab Zoom Smart Views. >>
- IrisVR: How Virtual Reality (VR) in Architecture Can Improve The Design Workflow. >>
- Vectorworks Renovation Model Workflow. >>
- Case Study: Advanced Substation Design in a Managed Environment using Bentley technology by Elia. >>
- 4MCAD: The Smart Alternative to AutoCAD. >>
- ARCAT Specifications - The most up to date library with 1405 specifications. >>
- Touchplan Makes Collaboration Easy: See How It Works. >>
- Abvent releases Artlantis 7, introduces Twinlinker. >>
- ElumTools 2019 (for Autodesk® Revit 2019) -- integrated lighting add-in for Revit. >>
- MEPcontent introduces two Apps for managing Openings in Revitfor for MEP and structural engineers. >>
- Ideate Software Leading a Presentation and Demonstrating its Products at BiLT ANZ 2018. >>
- Newforma Announces Newforma World 2018 User Conference and Newforma Workshop. >>
- IES Partners with One Click LCA to make Life Cycle Assessment easier and enhance BREEAM performance. >>
- BIM6x Template Kits for ARCHICAD updated. >>
- Solibri at TECH+ Expo, May 22nd NYC. >>
- Transoft Solutions invests in new office, staff, and technology to strengthen support for UK customers. >>
- Sefaira blog: Passive Design in 6 Steps -- A Guide for Beginners. >>
- ALLPLAN presents Unique BIM Solution for the Parametric Modeling of Bridges. >>
- Bentley Systems Acquires Plaxis, and Complementary SoilVision, to Integrate Geotechnical Engineering within Digital Workflows for Infrastructure Projects. >>
- Cityzenith Launches Smart World Pro for Architects and Property Owners. >>
- New Release – UL SPOT app for Revit. >>
- Keysoft Solutions Case Study: How Use of KeySCAPE LandCADD saved AEC Inc. time and ensured accuracy. >>