An indepth look at the sustainable design toolkit used by the firm Orcutt Winslow Partnership (OWP) including ArchiCAD, Sefaira, Velux, Athena, and Climate Consultant, as well as additional workflow processes such as interoperability, custom schedules, and the use of templates.
An overview of the new 2018 versions of Autodesk's three main products for buildings and infrastructure design: Revit (including each of its individual disciplines, Architecture, Structure, and MEP), InfraWorks, and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
Registered architect and Revit expert, Dan Stine, returns to provide an overview of the new features in Revit 2018 that has just been announced by Autodesk, including user interface enhancements, multi-story stairs, linking to coordination models, and several additional updates.
The highlights of GRAPHISOFT's conference focused on users of ARCHICAD, BIMx, and BIMcloud, including keynote presentations by industry leaders, learning sessions, as well as updates from GRAPHISOFT, including a sneak peek at the upcoming ARCHICAD 21.
A review of FenestraPro Premium, an add-in to Revit for façade design whose scope extends to three main energy-related analysis categories—thermal, solar and daylighting.
- GRAPHISOFT's BIM 2017 North America User Conference
- AEC Technology Highlights and Trends: From 2016 to 2017
- FenestraPro Premium: A Generative Tool for Façade Design in Architecture
People Profile: Finith Jernigan
... and more!
The digital version is FREE. To read the magazine online or to download a PDF or iPad version of the latest issue, use this link. For a printed copy or discounted annual subscription, or to access earlier issues, click here.
- Four Ways AutoSTRIPE can Improve the Way you Work. >>
- ARCHICAD 21 — Step up your BIM! >>
- For a better collaboration: ALLPLAN presents new features of bim+ for joint working in BIM project . >>
- Bentley Tech Talk on May 16: What's New in AECOsim Building Designer CONNECT Edition. >>
- AutoTURN Version 10.1 Release: Live Launch webinar on May 17. >>
- Free SCIA Engineer webinar on May 18: CAD + Structural Analysis = A Faster Way to Design Industrial Structures. >>
- Register for Microsol Resources live seminar on May 16: What's new with AutoCAD Civil 3D & InfraWorks 2018? >>
- Webinar on May 16 on BIMcollab and Navisworks: Optimize your issue management workflow. >>
- Architect Alan Woodwell Talks Graphical Scripting with Vectorworks Marionette. >>
- NZ International Convention Centre Builds on Aconex. >>
- Ideate Software Releases Updates to Ideate Explorer for Revit . >>
- Free 30 day trial of Artlantis available for download. >>
- Newforma CEO Ian Howell Named buildingSMART Fellow. >>
- CADMATIC and Tekla Strctures: Interoperability enables better projects. >>
- Case Study: Mott MacDonald Bentley Project uses ProjectWise and OpenPlant to manage BIM deliverables. >>
- Solibri Model Checker & Viewer 9.7.15 Release Notes. >>
- Deltek Customers Ranked Among the 'Best-of-the-Best' Consulting Firms. >>
- Learn ElumTools, a lighting calculation and visualization add-in for Revit, online! >>
- 4M CAD and BIM software videos. >>
- The Next Generation of Sefaira Architecture. >>